Welcome to the Statistics page for the Virginia Community College System and its colleges. This information is provided by the VCCS Research & Reporting team.
Please explore the interactive 10-Year Trends report in Annual and Fall Enrollment, Dual Enrollment, Distance Learning, Student Success, and Enrollment by Program.
Additional Data Topics can be found in the tiles.
Finally, see Research Partnerships at the bottom of the page for links to research briefs with our partner institutions.
10 Year Trends: Various Measures
Additional Data Topics
- ai20-317.pdf: Stacking the Deck for Employment Success: Labor Market Returns to Stackable Credentials
- ai20-240.pdf: Unfinished Business? Academic and Labor Market Profile of Adults with Substantial College Credits But No Degree
- ai22-529.pdf: Can Information and Advising Affect Postsecondary Participation and Attainment for Non-Traditional Students? Evidence from a Large-Scale Experiment with the U.S. Army
- ai22-595.pdf: Crossing the Finish Line but Losing the Race? Socioeconomic Inequalities in the Labor Market Trajectories of Community College Graduates
- ai23-699.pdf: Human versus Machine: Do college advisors outperform a machine-learning algorithm in predicting student enrollment?
- ai23-717.pdf: Are Algorithms Biased in Education? Exploring Racial Bias in Predicting Community College Student Success