Fields marked with * are required.
Call for Proposals Online Submission Form
VCCS Nursing & Allied Health Peer Group Conference
October 28-29, 2016
Wyndham Virginia Crossings
1000 Virginia Center Parkway
Glen Allen, Virginia 23059
Teaching, learning, and innovation is what we're all about. Engage with your peers to learn about best practices and how to serve your students with less wear and tear on you!
The VCCS Nursing and Allied Health Peer Group Call for Proposals is open now through 5:00 p.m., Thursday, September 15. Please consider offering a session.
- Proposals will be accepted until September 15.
- Proposals will be accepted only through the online form.
- Presenters will be notified by email if their presentation has been accepted or not.
- All presenters are expected to register for the conference.
- All contact between the lead presenters (who is expected to communicate with all other co-presenters) and VCCS will be through email.
- Lead presenters must be VCCS employees. Other members of the presentation team may be non-VCCS employees who are collaborative partners or registered exhibitors.
In addition to being used in the selection of sessions, the information you submit on this form will be used for marketing and publicity. Because this material will also be used in the conference agenda, please be as accurate and clear as possible. No additional information will be used in the description of your program.
This will be used to promote your session in the conference materials. Please be accurate and clear so attendees will know what to expect of your session.
Please select the primary audience of your session.
Lead Presenter Information
How many co-presenters or panelists will you have?
Session Goals and Objectives
All session rooms are equipped with PC laptop, LCD projector, screen, and internet access. We recommend bringing your presentation on a thumb drive for quickest installation. Please indicate below if you require any other technical support.
Upon submitting the form, a confirmation page will appear and an email containing all form input will be sent to the lead presenter. If you realize that you have made an error on your form after hitting the submit button, please contact Nancy Harris at email@example.com.