Working @ VCCS
In alphabetical order, please scroll to see all postings
Academic Services and Research
- Director, Pathways to Arts & Humanities - Virginia Community College System
- Director, Career Education Programs - Extended Review Date - Virginia Community College System
- Davenport Institute Coach for Roanoke/New River Valley - P/T - Virginia Community College System
- Davenport Institute Coach for Southern Virginia - P/T - Virginia Community College System
Chief Transformation Office
Human Resource Services
- Senior Systems Analyst - Virginia Community College System
- Enterprise Software / Identity Management Developer - Virginia Community College System
- ISSS Information Security Officer - R00057 - Virginia Community College System
- Chief Information Security Officer - Pos. #00038 - Virginia Community College System
- Assistant Vice Chancellor, Applications and Integration Technologies - Pos. # FA032 - Virginia Community College System
- Systems Analyst - Virginia Community College System
Office of Strategic Communications
Shared Services Center
Glenn DuBois, Chancellor, VCCS discusses professional development at VCCS
Working for Virginia’s Community Colleges comes with benefits.
The Virginia Community College System offers a comprehensive benefits package to its full-time faculty and staff including health and dental benefits, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, annual and sick leave, retirement, flexible reimbursement accounts, and tax-deferred annuities.
Additionally, VCCS offers professional development opportunities, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid holidays, travel discounts and the Commonwealth’s wellness program known as “CommonHealth” which is available to all employees and their dependents 18 years of age or older who still reside at home.
Professional Development Opportunities
Virginia’s Community Colleges operate a statewide, award-winning program of professional development, including peer group conference and a major annual technology in education conference, New Horizons.
There are no presidential searches at this time.
Applying to jobs in the VCCS
To apply for a job in the Virginia Community College System Office, please use: http://vccs.
Find out about the Faculty Diversity Initiative
To apply for a job at one of the 23 community colleges, please visit their job site: