Working @ VCCS
In alphabetical order, please scroll to see all postings
Human Resource Services
Shared Services Center
- Shared Services Center - Senior Contract Officer - Virginia Community College System
- Shared Services Center - Housekeeping/Maintenance - Virginia Community College System
- Shared Services Center - Travel & Expense Specialist Lead (Internal SSC Search) - Virginia Community College System
- Shared Services Center - Applicant Tracking Specialist - Virginia Community College System
- Shared Services Center - Accounts Payable Officer - Virginia Community College System
Glenn DuBois, Chancellor, VCCS discusses professional development at VCCS
Working for Virginia’s Community Colleges comes with benefits.
The Virginia Community College System offers a comprehensive benefits package to its full-time faculty and staff including health and dental benefits, short- and long-term disability insurance, life insurance, annual and sick leave, retirement, flexible reimbursement accounts, and tax-deferred annuities.
Additionally, VCCS offers professional development opportunities, an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), paid holidays, travel discounts and the Commonwealth’s wellness program known as “CommonHealth” which is available to all employees and their dependents 18 years of age or older who still reside at home.
Professional Development Opportunities
Virginia’s Community Colleges operate a statewide, award-winning program of professional development, including peer group conference and a major annual technology in education conference, New Horizons.
Applying to jobs in the VCCS
To apply for a job in the Virginia Community College System Office, please use: http://vccs.
Find out about the Faculty Diversity Initiative
To apply for a job at one of the 23 community colleges, please visit their job site: